My Services

Rogela Accounting Services

St Nicolas Park • Nuneaton • Warwickshire • CV11 6HY

Tel: 024 7637 4266 fax: 024 7637 0269 mobile: 07765 961303 email:  web:

Bookkeeping & Annual Accounts Statutory, Secretrial & Payroll VAT & Tax Assessments

Tax Assessments


You do not HAVE to be registered for VAT if your business turnover is less than £79,000 per annum, although you can register voluntarily below the regulatory limit and sometimes it can be advantageous to do so.

Go above the limit and you have NO CHOICE but to register.

VAT is another issue that introduces a whole new level of administration and rules - plus there are a number of different schemes that can be used to, in the Revenue’s opinion, reduce and simplify the associated paperwork.

I can produce your vat returns and will also advise which of the special schemes might be advantageous to your business.

Even the sole trader has to file a Self-Assessment Tax Return. If the business is a limited company, there will be tax assessments required for the company as well as the individual directors. The single one thing that worries people in business the most is the completion of the tax return; worries about whether it is being done correctly and to the right time scales.

Done professionally however there can be legitimate opportunities to keep the tax bill down